How should you approach hiring a carpet cleaner?
Avoid these five things when considering a carpet cleaning company to clean your home.
- Bad reputation. On the internet a bad reputation can be discovered fairly quickly by looking at the negative reviews (e.g. google, facebook, etc.). If people are complaining, then you might think twice about hiring this company to enter your home to clean the carpets. Sometimes there are no reviews for a cleaning company. But why? It is so easy to collect reviews from “review services” for you to read and consider. Avoid the carpet cleaning company with the bad reputation or, even no reputation.
- Inexperience. Does the carpet cleaning company have experience in dealing with your kind of carpet cleaning needs? If the company is new or has not experienced your carpet cleaning needs, then you might run the risk of being the guinea pig. Be sure the carpet cleaning company has experience and can document it. Avoid the carpet cleaning company that demonstrates poor experience.
- Uneducated. What training is involved for the technicians before they enter your home? Your carpets are a very expensive part of your home. You don’t just want anyone cleaning it and possibly damaging it. Be sure to check out what educational resources the company promotes. Avoid the carpet cleaning company that is uneducated.
- Poor customer service. You want to be treated with professional respect. Does the company call you back right away? Does customer service ask you questions about your particular needs? Does it take the time to explain the procedure how the cleaner will clean the carpets? Will the technician encourage you to check everything over after the work is complete? Will customer service follow up after the cleaning is over? Be sure to choose a company that thinks of you first and your needs for carpet cleaning. Avoid the carpet cleaning company that is only concerned about itself.
- No guarantee. Watch out for the “run and gun.” If the company provides no 100% guarantee on the carpet cleaning experience, then this is a company you will want to avoid. If the company will not rush back and make sure everything is just right, then you need to move on to another carpet cleaning company. Be sure to ask about their 100% money-back guarantee. Avoid the carpet cleaning company that doesn’t back up its work.
Why does Excel In Service exist?
Our mission is to love God and serve you in delivering the most excellent cleaning service experience ever which means you have a more beautiful and clean home along with more time, freedom and energy to spend with your family and friends or business, hobbies and just plain good fun.
Our reputation in serving residential and commercial clients over seven years has earned 200+ 5 star reviews (e.g. google, facebook, HomeAdvisor). Many of the area’s business professionals such as real estate agents, car dealerships and medical clinics refer our services.
We have experience in various methods of carpet cleaning and fabric types including difficult soiling conditions. Clients have told us that we have corrected soiling conditions that other companies did not remove.
Excel In Service has training and been awarded the Von Schrader Professional Cleaners School certificate of achievement, completing all phases of cleaning and maintenance. We believe in trained technicians ready to serve you.
We are committed to first-class customer service. Before we serve you, we will try to learn what you need and how we can best help you in the cleaning. During the cleaning we’ll ask if you have any questions. And, after we are done cleaning, we’ll make sure you are fully satisfied and with a smile. We are striving for high standards of cleaning with up to date technology that leaves you feeling good about your clean carpet.
Our cleaning is 100% money-back guaranteed. If you are not thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will rush back at no charge and no obligation. If you still are not completely satisfied, we will issue a 100% refund.
Please call us today (816-507-2275) so that we can help you have the most excellent carpet cleaning experience ever.
For first time customers, we offer you a Free Trial Offer! 100 sq. ft of carpet cleaning FREE. No charge, no obligations. There will be no high-pressure sales pitch, just clean carpet, that says, “EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE!”
Restrictions do apply. You must be a new customer, own your house (1000 sq. ft or more) if residential or person in charge if commercial, must be present at time of cleaning; one coupon per customer; other restrictions may apply.
PLUS, we will provide you with a FREE written Carpet Audit Inspection for evaluating and caring for your carpet.
Call 816-507-2275 today for your free estimate.
Are you interested in other cleaning services? We offer a multi-cleaning package of 10% off for two or more cleanings on the same day. Please ask us about our various services [Carpet Cleaning – Area Rug Cleaning – Tile and Grout Cleaning – Wood Floor Cleaning – Upholstery Cleaning – Drapery Cleaning – Window Cleaning (interior and exterior w/ screens, tracks, sills and frames) – Blinds Cleaning – Soft House Washing and Gutter Cleaning]
ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS